PS4Daily.com - The Ultimate Playstation Community

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 50
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: PS4 Headset

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11
    I hope beats by dre can connect to the system


  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    28
    I have the ps3 pulse headset which I think is comfortable enough so im hoping next generation is even better for lots of hours of game play

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by jayrydah View Post
    I have the ps3 pulse headset which I think is comfortable enough so im hoping next generation is even better for lots of hours of game play
    I have the same. Very nice headset

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Sugar Land
    Posts
    37
    from what i have read the patch should enable you to use your USB headset now for the PS4

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14
    hope ps3 headset is compatible guys

  6. #16
    Senior Member mikeystyles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    750
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: MikeyStylez PSN ID: mikey_aka_stylez
    The PS3 headsets & some others with get a software patch from what's being said. The question is when? This Yr or Next? Lets hope for sooner not later.
    Greatness Happened, Game On!

    Twitter: mikeystyles

    Google: +Michael Southerd Jr


  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Jacksonville Fl
    Posts
    212
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: SwarmJAG PSN ID: HellfireJAG
    I would really like to get a nice wireless headset that can be used across ps4 xb1 and wii u. Any recommendations?

  8. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Sugar Land
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeystyles View Post
    The PS3 headsets & some others with get a software patch from what's being said. The question is when? This Yr or Next? Lets hope for sooner not later.
    it's going to come with the day one patch so you will be able to use your USB headset / pulse elites nothing will be available for blue tooth

  9. #19
    Senior Member mikeystyles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    750
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: MikeyStylez PSN ID: mikey_aka_stylez
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDoctor View Post
    it's going to come with the day one patch so you will be able to use your USB headset / pulse elites nothing will be available for blue tooth
    Ya that's what I was figuring on would be the 2 Pulse Headsets would work from that patch. If not I'll hook-in somehow some way. Less than 13 days!!
    Greatness Happened, Game On!

    Twitter: mikeystyles

    Google: +Michael Southerd Jr


  10. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Sugar Land
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeystyles View Post
    Ya that's what I was figuring on would be the 2 Pulse Headsets would work from that patch. If not I'll hook-in somehow some way. Less than 13 days!!
    Yeah i'm soo glad my headset / mic will work on day one. I am going to need it for all the BF4 i will be playing .. Now less than 12 days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •