PS4Daily.com - The Ultimate Playstation Community

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 123
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Dual Shock 4 (closer Look)

  1. #11
    Senior Member The Detonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    134
    really sad they got rid of the vita d-pad for this one
    Push to test.
    Release to detonate.


  2. #12
    Senior Member Max Lazy 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by The Detonator View Post
    really sad they got rid of the vita d-pad for this one
    Well times are a changing my friend, don't worry, you'll get used to it...maybe.

  3. #13
    Senior Member DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Orlando FL
    Posts
    161
    I like how you can view live gameplay of your PSN friends lol

    PSN ID: DeviousOnePSU

  4. #14
    Junior Member kiss_army_74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    17
    Really like the look of the new controller! Can't wait!!!

  5. #15
    Senior Member DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Orlando FL
    Posts
    161
    Looks really comfortable

    PSN ID: DeviousOnePSU

  6. #16
    Senior Member The Detonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Lazy 10 View Post
    Well times are a changing my friend, don't worry, you'll get used to it...maybe.
    times are changing? what are you talknig about?

    they remove a better design and make it worse! that is a terrible idea. i really hope that this design changes by the time it is released.
    Push to test.
    Release to detonate.

  7. #17
    Senior Member DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Orlando FL
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by The Detonator View Post
    times are changing? what are you talknig about?

    they remove a better design and make it worse! that is a terrible idea. i really hope that this design changes by the time it is released.
    What was better about the DS3 than the new design? I didnt even know you had a ps3 to make that comparison? lol

    PSN ID: DeviousOnePSU

  8. #18
    Senior Member Max Lazy 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by The Detonator View Post
    times are changing? what are you talknig about?

    they remove a better design and make it worse! that is a terrible idea. i really hope that this design changes by the time it is released.
    Well that is a possibility, send them a strongly worded letter, lol

  9. #19
    Senior Member DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Orlando FL
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Lazy 10 View Post
    Well that is a possibility, send them a strongly worded letter, lol
    With big words this would be the best way to get a point to sony lol

    PSN ID: DeviousOnePSU

  10. #20
    Senior Member Max Lazy 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    With big words this would be the best way to get a point to sony lol
    To really impress it, right it in Latin!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •