PS4Daily.com - The Ultimate Playstation Community

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

is it worth buying a ps3 now?

I'm planning on getting a ps4. Is it worth the buy of ps3 now or should i go direct to ps4?

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: AKA The Seeker PSN ID: AKA_The_Seeker
    I'd buy the PS4 and wait and see what PS3 games become available through Gaikai.
    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. H.L.Mencken

Here's a bigger question: will it be worth it to buy any console once companies stop supporting the on-line infrastructure for that console?

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MikeyStylez PSN ID: mikey_aka_stylez
    Sold my PS3 today as I'm over it. If you want one for nostalgia then by all means get one. Just my 2 cents lol.
    Greatness Happened, Game On!

Twitter: mikeystyles

Google: +Michael Southerd Jr

I wouldn't if I were you. I waited until this past Febuary to get one because I wanted to play Lord Of S hadows so bad , that was dumb the PS4 was announced the same month. And I got the Wii U for my kids and the PS3 for me and everyday I wish I just would have waited. I wouldn't feel right buying three systems in one year. So my advise is wait.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SwarmJAG PSN ID: HellfireJAG
    My opinion especially after playing the last of us today is #1 the ps3 is no slouch, #2 there are some dang impressive games on it. #3 there will be a plethora of used games on the market for it at dirt cheap prices. So on the contrary I may buy a few more ps3s when the price really falls just to get some local LAN play fun going at the house with the kids.

Now is a good time to get one, used at a pawn shop or on craigslist for cheap as people offload it for the new consoles.

I would agree, just make sure you are buying from a trust worthy source.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: AKA The Seeker PSN ID: AKA_The_Seeker
    Considering how many were traded in at Gamestop recently for the PS4's there's probably going to be a glut of used PS3's on the market pretty soon. Just this past Sunday GS was offering an extra 90% on system trade in when put towards PS4's. The local store was packed.
    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. H.L.Mencken

of course it is

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast