PS4Daily.com - The Ultimate Playstation Community

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    It just depends on what your taste is. Are there many games you want to play that are only available on PS3? Is online important (the online life of PS3 will be a lot shorter now that PS4 is out)? Add up the games and add up the cost you will pay and divide by games. See if you are willing to pay that much for it.

I bought my PlayStation 3 in mid-July of this year, and I have been very happy with my purchase. I'll probably pick up a PlayStation 4 after Christmas.

I think, like ps4ant says, that it will all depend on what you want to play. Do you want to play all of the Uncharted (or other exclusive series) games before the new one is released? Or are you content with just picking up where it left off with new games? That's the biggest question you need answered.

Tangential to that question is whether you feel confident that the games you would want to play might be available via Gaikai (Sony's cloud-gaming platform) and whether your local Internet connection is capable of streaming said games.

You Should get a PS4 I'm hearing and seeing great things about it

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MikeyStylez PSN ID: mikey_aka_stylez
    Quote Originally Posted by infernosouja View Post
    You Should get a PS4 I'm hearing and seeing great things about it
    This is very true!! Haha
    Greatness Happened, Game On!

Twitter: mikeystyles

Google: +Michael Southerd Jr

Yup aye did anybody see this video of the some of the cool functions that the PS4 can perform.
    Its a clip from the Jimmy Fallon show. Video: LOL: Jimmy Fallon & Ice-T Actin A Fool With The Playstation 4 (Ice-T Kicking Robots)

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Redhoundgirl21
    ps3 is better because you don't have to pay for online services and of course ps4 looks good in the graphics but really the online fee is a rip-off
    "a day without laughter is a day wasted"- Charlie Chaplin (1889- 1977) silent film actor, comedian, director, conductor

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: AKA The Seeker PSN ID: AKA_The_Seeker
    My lunch yesterday cost more than a year of PS Plus. I don't get the outrage. People want better service, but they don't want to pay for it.
    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. H.L.Mencken

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xToastedBagelsx PSN ID: xToastedBagelsx
    Quote Originally Posted by Redhoundgirl22 View Post
    ps3 is better because you don't have to pay for online services and of course ps4 looks good in the graphics but really the online fee is a rip-off
    do you or your parents not pay for internet access in your home? yes, so don't see how this is such a rip-off. I don't mind paying for online as long as i can use my netflix and hulu when i decide not to pay i'm fine. If you want to game online you have to pay. Its not a requirement. If you want to stick to multiplayer don't pay for Plus. You get many free games for joining plus also. I don't see the rip-off in that.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xToastedBagelsx PSN ID: xToastedBagelsx
    Quote Originally Posted by aka the seeker View Post
    My lunch yesterday cost more than a year of PS Plus. I don't get the outrage. People want better service, but they don't want to pay for it.
    thats some expensive lunch lol

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: AKA The Seeker PSN ID: AKA_The_Seeker
    Quote Originally Posted by MostOriginal View Post
    thats some expensive lunch lol
    We usually do something nice for lunch on Sunday.
    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. H.L.Mencken

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast