PS4Daily.com - The Ultimate Playstation Community

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Shadow of the Colossus

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: smokiestnmayer PSN ID: NightAngel725

Shadow of the Colossus

Just tried to play this game (free from plus) and OMG!!! What the heck, all i did was run around on my horse for an hour, then I gave up. I'm sure I missed something extremely obvious but crap. What the hell, I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do....

/rant
    The Detonator likes this.

PS7
    You could always try looking at a walkthrough on youtube.
    NightAngel79 likes this.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MikeyStylez PSN ID: mikey_aka_stylez
    Quote Originally Posted by NightAngel79 View Post
    Just tried to play this game (free from plus) and OMG!!! What the heck, all i did was run around on my horse for an hour, then I gave up. I'm sure I missed something extremely obvious but crap. What the hell, I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do....

/rant
    I did the same the deleted it, some of these game I just don't understand.....smh???
    NightAngel79 likes this.
    Greatness Happened, Game On!

Twitter: mikeystyles

Google: +Michael Southerd Jr

Wanted to try this since I love ICO. But the completion for this title sounds like a huge pain.

I can't believe how great this game was. I'm really happy i took the time to give this title a chance.
    8 out 10

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: earlwaters
    I rented this game years ago and loved it. I never got a chance to beat it though cause when I went back to Movie Gallery someone never brought it back.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: LeatherDaddy Steam ID: SwayzeGhost
    It was confusing the first time I played it too. But I bought it again when it was like $5 on PSN and retried it. I finally understood it and see why people like it so much. Not the greatest game, but definitely fun and worth the money! Basically, hold up your sword > follow where the light points > look for a giant > hold up your sword > find the weak points > hit points with arrows/climb giant and hit with sword > giant dies > repeat.
    NightAngel79 likes this.

I am having the same problem with ICO, I wanted to beat it first before SOTC. It seems annoying and bland, but I have always heard it is one of the best games ever made, so I will try to get through it. I remember having to force myself to play Wind Waker for a bit until I started to love it.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MikeyStylez PSN ID: mikey_aka_stylez
    Quote Originally Posted by SwayzeGhost View Post
    It was confusing the first time I played it too. But I bought it again when it was like $5 on PSN and retried it. I finally understood it and see why people like it so much. Not the greatest game, but definitely fun and worth the money! Basically, hold up your sword > follow where the light points > look for a giant > hold up your sword > find the weak points > hit points with arrows/climb giant and hit with sword > giant dies > repeat.
    You make it sound so simple lol. It pretty much is but not sure if its worth even $5 haha.
    Greatness Happened, Game On!

Twitter: mikeystyles

Google: +Michael Southerd Jr

I've been meaning for a while to try this and Ico. From what I hear, most people either love it or hate it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast