PS4Daily.com - The Ultimate Playstation Community

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: farewell friend! :(

farewell friend! :(

So....I sold my PS3 tonight...Super Slim 250gb. I was down to only a couple of exclusives, which I had either gotten so burned out on, or beaten already, so I sold them with the console, while it still held value, before the PS4 is out, and the value of the PS3 drops...I got $200 bucks for it, with a couple of games, and a couple of controllers...I feel kinda bad, but my PS3 had become primarily my Netflix streamer, over the past month or so. I needed the extra funds to make way for a PS4 purchase. So while I'm a little sad, I am happy for whats to come. Plus I have plenty on my 360 to hold me over, for a little while, until next gen is upon us, and I start watching all of these people enjoying the PS4, and I have to have one.
    JRAY92 likes this.

great story...my ps3 broke. lol :/ .... :'(

Are you going to sell the 360 also? Before the Xbox One on the 22nd?

No, I have a huge collection of physical 360 games, so that will carry me into the next gen, at least for a few months. I have some hospital bills I need to take care of before I buy either console. I'm hoping to have a PS4 with my tax return money, Nothing about the One excites me, other than Forza 5, so I think my 360 will scratch my Xbox itch for quite some time, until the price drops considerably on the One, or they release something revolutionary.

Back to update, that I received my new PS4 today from Amazon. I ended up selling one of my trucks, and got those previously spoken of hospital bills paid off, and I broke down and ordered one.
    aka the seeker likes this.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MikeyStylez PSN ID: mikey_aka_stylez
    Welcome to the PS4 owners club & hope you have a better 2014!
    Greatness Happened, Game On!

Twitter: mikeystyles

Google: +Michael Southerd Jr

Administrator
    You're not gunna miss that PS3 much now! The 4 is fast and beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Phases View Post
    You're not gunna miss that PS3 much now! The 4 is fast and beautiful.
    I got the ps4... I sold it and bought a ps3. Much better now. Ps4 just isn't worth it till at least a few years.

Sent from my SCH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Add me on PSN: Bradley_Davis129

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by bradley129 View Post
    I got the ps4... I sold it and bought a ps3. Much better now. Ps4 just isn't worth it till at least a few years.

I gotta be honest with ya, can't tell if serious. Why wouldn't it be worth it while the tech is still hot, rather than when it's older and nearly the same price anyway.

I mean, after seeing the gameplay on the four or five games we have I have got to assume you're kidding but, if not - that's cool. To each their own!

Quote Originally Posted by Phases View Post
    I gotta be honest with ya, can't tell if serious. Why wouldn't it be worth it while the tech is still hot, rather than when it's older and nearly the same price anyway.

I mean, after seeing the gameplay on the four or five games we have I have got to assume you're kidding but, if not - that's cool. To each their own!
    New consoles are usually never worth it. It has a poor selection of games, I have to pay for the same psn I get on ps3 for free, and most of all its gonna have problems till 2nd generation. But no I'm not kidding.

Add me on PSN: Bradley_Davis129

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast