PS4Daily.com - The Ultimate Playstation Community

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Fav Game

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Redhoundgirl21
    Modern Warfare 3, Black Ops 2, Jak and Daxter HD Trilogy, Uncharted Series and Midnight Club Los Angeles
    "a day without laughter is a day wasted"- Charlie Chaplin (1889- 1977) silent film actor, comedian, director, conductor

Last of us

Sent from my SCH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Add me on PSN: Bradley_Davis129

Administrator
    So my kid has:

Battlefield 4
    Killzone shadowfall
    COD Ghosts
    Assassins Creed 4
    Knack

....my favorite is hard to choose. KZ and B4 (well all of them really) look AMAZING. To watch him play my favorites are AC and BF4 I think, and to play is Knack. I don't really play though, that's the one I've played some of. We got it to have something for sure safe enough to play in front of the toddler, though AC isn't too bad.

The language is a bit heavy in BF4 though. Every other sentence drops an F bomb. Not the best thing for parent to watch his kid play all day... :\ Sweet game otherwise.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: APX Kadyn97 PSN ID: GamingsBest Steam ID: |NG| Daryl Dixon
    ^ I don't have a favorite out of my games that he listed, but yes, it is intense to play BF4 around my dad. Also, the best co-op with him would probably have to go to Knack, which is a surprisingly fun game for the reviews it got. I do really, really enjoy AC4 though and Killzone as well. COD, I want to play extinction on, but I have yet to start the campaign to unlock it, and it seems like it might be quite fun.

- every Lego game
    - infamous

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BlaqueCyrus
    I'm really a big fan of infamous: second son it truly showed that it was made for the ps4 and felt next Gen. Battlefield 4 looks amazing and yet with a bad release launch due to all the technical difficulties I still alot of enjoyable gaming. Child of light, NBA 2k14,transistor,warframe is really good and fun to play with friends.
    I have to admit I am pleasantly surprised by the amount detail in NBA 14. That game gives me an eyegasm looking toward to the next installment. Its currently on heavy rotation.

Mine is easily The Last of Us, that game was so amazing. Metal Gear Solid 4 is def. up there too

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123