PS4Daily.com - The Ultimate Playstation Community

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Why does it seem like no one I know owns a PS3?

ps3 has more sales than Xbox 360 which was recently recorded, Xbox did have a 1 year advantage than the ps4 so theres bound to be people who grasped xbox as their first last gen console, but yes I encounter more of my friends that have xbox than ps3, it's sad, thier missing out on great exclusives

I remember when it came out no one would touch it with the crazy launch price it had. Anyway, I am very glad I finally got one. I have some xbox 360s but they are all rrod at the moment, and I see no reason to fix them. Not many 360 exclusives it seems.

all my friends have both now

Everyone in Alaska owns a PS3, some have an xbox but not many.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MikeyStylez PSN ID: mikey_aka_stylez
    I'd say half my friends have xbox whereas the others have PS3. But most are going to PS4 not to mention the half that had a 360 bought a PS3 recently......they're lil secret is they like Playstation better hahaha
    JRAY92 likes this.
    Greatness Happened, Game On!

Twitter: mikeystyles

Google: +Michael Southerd Jr

I was the first of my good friends to jump to the last generation. I got a PS4 when it was $400 (Which was cheaper than a 360 when you consider LIVE membership) and my friends came over and played cod 4 and loved it. Then they all betrayed me and got 360s, after I paved the way into the future for them..... But that's ok. Most of them had to buy a 2nd one when they got the RROD, and new controllers when they wore down, and apparently these kids were ok with the (once monthly, I believe, LIVE membership payments) I sure wouldn't go back and switch to a 360 if I could do it again.

Yeah same thing happened to me. Xbox is definitely way more popular/common here in the US unfortunately

Lots of folks who own ps3s only use for bluray, at least my friends do, and they use xbox for live gaming, I dont get it..

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: AKA The Seeker PSN ID: AKA_The_Seeker
    Quote Originally Posted by Nax5 View Post
    I know probably 75% of my friends go Xbox. And for this entire generation, I did too. I also have a PS3, just didn't play it as much. But I feel like I may be gaming on PS4 a little more this gen.
    Same here. I've had both systems since launch, but mostly gamed on 360 because I prefer the controller. With the new DS4 controller I'm committing to PS4 until at least Titanfall next year.
    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. H.L.Mencken

Most of my friends own an Xbox 360, I seem to be the only one with a PS3.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast