PS4Daily.com - The Ultimate Playstation Community

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Why does it seem like no one I know owns a PS3?

I've seen the old 80gb phats at local shops for around $80 now. Even though they are usually beat up looking, still a ps3. Also a lot of people don't realize they can upgrade the hard drive. I plan to upgrade my 320gb to 500gb this year, and might pick up a 80gb system and slap the 320gb in there

I don't own one, had a PS2 and Wii, now have a Wii U but my cousin and her dad each have one! No internet ATM but they have one.

Quote Originally Posted by opikal View Post
    Yea I forgot how long the PS2 lasted, I hope sony supports the PS3 the same way. Nintendo seems to just dump their stuff fast
    Nintendo used to not be that way. I remember NES games still hitting shelves after the SNES came out and the same was true when the N64 came out. After the N64 though, that policy seemed to go away. I think the PS3 though has at least two good years ahead of it though where it will still get games... and hopefully some of them will be really good and not low quality releases.

In Europe and Japan ps3 is more popular, in America it is Xbox land. Americans like gritty games the 360 tends to have.

Yea I hope it lives on for a few more years.

Hmm, from my experience it's about 50/50.

I know probably 75% of my friends go Xbox. And for this entire generation, I did too. I also have a PS3, just didn't play it as much. But I feel like I may be gaming on PS4 a little more this gen.

Maybe you just don't know the right people

Same with me. I don't even have gamer friends in the first place, but I wish I had someone to play with that I knew in real life. I talk to guys at work about games sometimes, but it seems they are all Xboxers. At least I have my online PS3 friends from places very far from me.
    Darth Praxis likes this.

Yeah, I'd friend you lot in a minute, but that cross Wii U/PS3 deal hasn't gone through yet!
    Midna likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast