PS4Daily.com - The Ultimate Playstation Community

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Batman Arkham Asylum

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: CThrash13

Batman Arkham Asylum

Batman Arkham Knight's announcement got me interested in the previous Batman games. I never played them, but I want to get through them before Arkham Knight gets here. I found Asylum for $10 at Gamestop, and Arkham City is free next month on PS+. I'm looking forward to playing through them in the near future!

What did everyone think of these games?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Soulnado4 likes this.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BlaqueCyrus
    You will not be disappointed in playing the previous Batman Arkham series. Well,Rocksteady versions were flawlessly done from voice acting, sounds effect, character design and environments. With each twist and turn Batman's fight against some of his most dangerous villains in Gotham are fun and true to their comic book version. However, alot of gamers had mixed reviews about batman origins, some gamer felt that the game was not very creative in reinventing the wheel on the game mechanics and the game was also very buggy. But one of the most talked about event in the game of origins is in the epic fight between Batman and Deathstroke the terminator.
    Thrash13 likes this.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MikeyStylez PSN ID: mikey_aka_stylez
    Orgins was not a Rocksteady game & it highly shows. Personally never bought the game but got to play it plenty as well as see plenty b4 playing. Lets just say in my humble opinion: It was a Terrible Game, that got some how tied to Rocksteady. It had a few good things but for the most part it wasn't worth the price on it. Arkham Asylum & Arkham City were epic amazing games that smashed the norm of a Superhero game not being that good. Just my few cents.
    Soulnado4 and Thrash13 like this.
    Greatness Happened, Game On!

Twitter: mikeystyles

Google: +Michael Southerd Jr

Batman: Arkham City is free on PS+ this month, I suggest everyone pick it up!
    Soulnado4 likes this.

Gamer IDs

I agree with Mikeystyles, the Rocksteady versions of the Batman series set a standard of excellence. The series was so good with the source material from the comics and animated series that they stayed faithfully respectful to the personalities of the batman universe. Every character felt as important as the next. However, there is never a boring moment when the joker appears he's a total psycho and I love it. HAHAHAHhhHhHahah! But seriously, the story are brilliant,funny and gives you insight about the man under the cowl.

Quote Originally Posted by jrb363 View Post
    Batman: Arkham City is free on PS+ this month, I suggest everyone pick it up!
    Already beat it lol, I love that game! I had gotten 100% on it before on Xbox 360 but I think I'll go for Platinum on the PS3 version as well. I'll probably Cheats.us since it seems to have both written guides and video walkthroughs : D

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: CThrash13
    My son and I have been going through Arkham Asylum when we have a little free time, and it's been pretty fun so far!
    Soulnado4 likes this.

Gamer IDs

I'm glad to hear that you & your son is enjoying Batman Arkham asylum. It really is one of the best games to play based on story, gameplay mechanics and graphics. If you are a big fan of Batman it's just an extra bonus.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MikeyStylez PSN ID: mikey_aka_stylez
    Just keep plugging away @ Arkham Asylum & you'll be done in no time wanting more.....in which case they'll be Arkham City(My Fav) to play. Also there's so much stuff to do it almost sucks you into try to getta Platinum Trophy.
    Soulnado4 likes this.
    Greatness Happened, Game On!

Twitter: mikeystyles

Google: +Michael Southerd Jr

Gamer IDs

Both Arkham asylum & city is really good. The best superhero game I ever played. I am totally pumped and i can't wait for Arkham knights.
    Last edited by Soulnado4; 04-15-2014 at 07:36 PM.
    mikeystyles likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast