PS4Daily.com - The Ultimate Playstation Community

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Fake Al Gore
  • 1 Post By infernosouja
  • 1 Post By Gental_Giant07

Thread: A Moment of Remembrance....

A Moment of Remembrance....

For some of us, we will be continuing along with the PS3 for whatever reason until we can upgrade. For most of us, however, we will be getting a PS4. This thread is to discuss the most memorable moments on the Playstation 3 you have ever had. Whether it was a memorable event within a video game, a memorable character, or the time you dominated a friend in such and such game.

For me, it has to be The Walking Dead. By The Walking Dead, I mean almost every moment of that game. The characters (In particular Clementine and Lee), the c&c, and of course, the final moment of the game. No video game had ever engaged me in a story more than The Walking Dead. I will always remember pulling an all nighter in front of my television wanting more and more until it was over and my wife was just waking up for the day.

Anyways, what is your most memorable moment on the PS3?

My most memorable moment so far has been when my 17-year-old nephew wanted to play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 with me. This was about a month after I bought my PlayStation 3, and I had never played a first-person shooter on a console before (having exclusively played on PC for years).

I was absolutely dominated by him. We got online, and my wife commented on just how funny it was to watch me amble around the map with no sense of direction while occasionally firing at anything that moved; friendly-fire be damned. We all had a good laugh afterward.
    Psyentifik likes this.

The memorable moment involving the PlayStation 3 was when NBA 2K11 came out with M.J. on the cover everyone that I knew or came in contact with at that time had to have that game. INCLUDING ME LBS!
    Psyentifik likes this.

Didnt play a slew of games but that first justice league that came out is what i subconsciencly pair the ps3 win. Remembering how shiny the playstion was and its graphics mesmerized me and playing that demo at best buy just stuck.
    Psyentifik likes this.

I never finished the walking dead, I am stuck at the part where you have to provide cover for the group so they can get into the RV, I suck at aiming in this part.

Anyway, my most memorable moment was when I first got the system along with Heavy Rain. After playing it for about a day, it blew me away. Then I spent a lot of time breezing around in flower

NBA 2K9 was the 1st PS3 game I bought.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MikeyStylez PSN ID: mikey_aka_stylez
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19ny View Post
    NBA 2K9 was the 1st PS3 game I bought.
    I'm just glad I sold my PS3. Made upgrading a lot easier haha. The guy who bought it got 65 games plus 2 controllers, a mic, charging station, bluray remote, 1TB HDD & a yr of PS+ all for $450. He was ecstatic!
    Greatness Happened, Game On!

Twitter: mikeystyles

Google: +Michael Southerd Jr

Haha I suck at shooters. And I could never really get into Walking Dead. Though I loved Bioshock, even though it was kind of easy. And I loved playing all the PS1 classics (anything by Squaresoft).