PS4Daily.com - The Ultimate Playstation Community

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Report: 13-year-old stabs older brother over PS2

Im not gonna say its videogames and im not gonna say its not videogames either. Society promotes violence and evil through movies, music, and games especially. Back in the day GTA5 would never have been on the shelves. Society is getting so ****ed up kids these days in the hood are knocking people out at random just for the fun of it.

Extremely messed up... no wonder society is so messed up, I mean, GTA5 should be banned from buying unless you're over 18.
    Soulnado4 likes this.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Redhoundgirl21
    i think when a person that doesn't like people touching their stuff especially a playstation, they shouldn't claim it just his/hers it everyones and when you play with a friend or a relative, its your responsibility for taking care of the object and if you bought after saving it for a while it is your property but going crazy and bullying another person and say i'm going to kill you over it its just rediculous. a little boy stabbing his brother over a PS2... they must be a messed up family!
    Soulnado4 likes this.
    "a day without laughter is a day wasted"- Charlie Chaplin (1889- 1977) silent film actor, comedian, director, conductor

Wow that's crazy..I've only gotten that mad at NFL Street lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123