PS4Daily.com - The Ultimate Playstation Community

Dance Dance Revolution!

This is a thread for lovers of DDR. I've been playing this game for 15 years, although I haven't had much of a chance for the past 5 years since I live in an apartment. I love this game so much though. My skill level is like a 7/10. I can beat 99% of the songs on the hardest setting, but I don't go crazy with freestyle.

Any Seattle DDR fans?

When I buy a house I am almost certainly going to get a DDR arcade machine for either the garage or mancave!

The PS2 was the ultimate DDR console IMO.

Weak, no DDR lovers?

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BlaqueCyrus
    I am a big fan of the DDR series, I can't say that I can play the game at its hardest level but I was pretty good at playing it. So your not the only fan of the DDR series.

Nice, Soulnado! I seriously love this series. I got my whole family to play it eventually. We hold competitions during new years haha. How many different mixes have you played?

DDR surprisingly I knew only one person with the game. My memories of the game are more from school actually for some reason there was a DDR machine in a small room attached to the what was known as the third Gym (an old converted bomb shelter).

BloodWolf, that's awesome. What school years did you have access to a DDR machine?

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BlaqueCyrus
    It been awhile since I played the game. I brought each version I think I stopped after playing ddr 3. I even had the mid-level dancepad due to wear and tear from the dance pad that came with the original game.

I remember my first time playing - got so frustrated I started to use my hands. Now I am one of the best players I know (which still isn't even that good). But I love the series. Own every title for the Xbox 360 and a decent chunk of the PS2 games.

Nice man! I absolutely love DDR. My first time playing was at an arcade in 5th grade. I was able to play a 3 or 4 foot song right away .