PS4Daily.com - The Ultimate Playstation Community

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Ratchet Clank, Sly Cooper, or Jak & Daxter?

Ratchet Clank, Sly Cooper, or Jak & Daxter?

Which franchise on the PlayStation 2 do you prefer.

Me: I prefer Sly Cooper, open world maps, and story line got me more interested then the other two.

I have never played Ratchet & Clank nor Sly Cooper, but Jak and Daxter is still one of my favorite franchises one the PS2.

Sly coopa

Sly for me as well!
    I loved the first game, but I do feel like the third one dragged on a bit or maybe I didn't enjoy it as much because of all the characters you had to play. I'm really curious to know what the fourth game is like since I didn't get the chance to play it yet.

I haven't played Ratchet & Clank because I'm not a fan of shooting with my platforming. I was so surprised with the direction Jak & Daxter took...Wasn't expecting it to go dark and have guns added.

Quote Originally Posted by PineappleSkewer View Post
    Sly for me as well!
    I loved the first game, but I do feel like the third one dragged on a bit or maybe I didn't enjoy it as much because of all the characters you had to play. I'm really curious to know what the fourth game is like since I didn't get the chance to play it yet.

I haven't played Ratchet & Clank because I'm not a fan of shooting with my platforming. I was so surprised with the direction Jak & Daxter took...Wasn't expecting it to go dark and have guns added.
    Honestly, the Sly Cooper series in my opinion, is the only series that wasn't ruined. I didn't like Sly 3 as much either, playing as so many characters was annoying, and the game was shorter than Sly 2. Sly 4 was actually better then Sly 3, and the first Sly Cooper game. The character design feels a bit weird in the beginning, but besides that it's an awesome game.

Haven't played Sly Cooper but I love both Jak & Daxter and Ratchet & Clank.

Jak & Daxter hands down

With the first games, I'd say Jak and Daxter, but I wasn't a fan of the hub city in Jak 2, so Ratchet and Clank may take over from there.

Ratchet and Clank. The weapons were great and the action was a little more hectic than the other titles.
    Deezy likes this.

Sly Cooper is still one of my favorite PS2 games, though I never really played Jak & Daxter or Ratchet & Clank games until recently with the HD Collections. Now they make me wish I never skipped em back in the day because they were great too. But i'd still have to side with Sly Cooper just because that's what me and my brother used to play all the time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast